Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Subway Etiquette 101: Seating Arrangements


OK, so here is another problem I have with the subways. Why do passengers on the trains have this urgent need to sit on other peoples laps? I mean, while I appreciate the cheap feels, this is not the best or most comfortable way I want to begin my morning.

I understand that seats on the subway are tight, but if the seat in between two people is empty and your big ass can't fit, why would you sit there? Have you ever done a puzzle? If you have then you might have heard the phrase, "If it don't fit, don't force it." I declare that this phrase be made a rule to be applied to seating on trains, buses, and any other form of public transportation.

By the way, I think everyone should familiarize themselves with the Rules of the Ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment