Friday, November 14, 2008

5 People I Hate Seeing on the Subway


I just love reading other people's subway rants. Someone on craigslist wrote this really great post about people he or she thinks are the most annoying people on the subway. But there are a few this person missed here are my top 5:

1) The two homeless guys who crap themselves in the subway car: Look I sympathize. I understand that you can't really help your situation, but can you take a dump somewhere else. It;s kind of funny though how no one else is ever in the train car when these guys are sleeping in there. Maybe I should remember this technique..uh nevermind!

2) Guitar Player Guys - Is it just me or is that the most annoying thing you have ever heard? Honestly when I'm trying to get home after working a very long day, the last thing I want to hear is your guitar, you accordion, and your bad singing.

3) Nose Picker: Are you kidding me? You are 40 something years old, picking your nose, and then you have the audacity to wipe your snot covered fingers on the pole and handrails that people need to use. Someone like this needs to be shot.

4) The people who are getting off the same stop as you and push you out of the way - Look I am getting off the same stop as you, why not wait the 5 freaking seconds it would take me to step off the train. Are you that much in a rush in the morning to get to work? Do you enjoy your job that much? If so let me know where you work!!

5) The guy I got into a fight with two days ago - Ok jerk, in order for me to have moved the guy who was in front of me needed to get off the train first. Then you have the nerve to tell me that if I don't move you are going to move me, as you are walking off the train. How about you step back over here and I'll move my foot up your backside. People like this really set me off. It's just such stupidity for absolutely no reason.

Here are my top 5 annoying people on the subway. What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment